May 10, 2013
Starting May 1st and running throughout the entire month of May First Restoration Services will have the The Great American Baseball Quiz Challenge. Everyday at 6PM we will post a trivia question on our Facebook.com/firstrestorationwnc page. The first person to answer the trivia question will win a 4 pack of Asheville Tourists Tickets, everyday in May! Be sure to check our Facebook page.
First Restoration Services will be hosting our second Online Marketing Workshop of the six part series this April 8th start at 8:30am. In this workshop we will be covering SEO 101, highlighting topics such as:
The class is $35 to attend and will be well worth every penny in return for those who attend. To Register please go to www.FiredUpOnlineNC.com
Today, First Restoration Services have packaged all of their Home Service Tips and Safety Guides into one publication. Currently consisting of nine very helpful guides ranging from home maintenance tips, appliance safety, preparing for storms and more. You can download the full publication here.
Relylocal of Hendersonville and First Restoration Services announce they will be presenting a workshop series to help companies with their local online marketing. This will be a 6 part series helping companies learn specific tools to enhance their online presence.
Thank You for Playing
This page will be the future home of our annual 12 Days of Christmas.
This year starting December 5th First Restoration Services will upload a Christmas song each work day @ 11am for you to guess the name of the artist and song. Each day there will be rules on how we would like you to respond (i.e. by email). The person with the correct answer will win the prize associated with that day. LIST OF PRIZES HERE
If you want to make sure you are included in this contest please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grind 1 pound fresh, whole cranberries; 1 navel orange, including the peel (seeds removed) and mix thoroughly with 1 cup of sugar.
Let sit in refrigerator for 1-2 days so that the flavors can marinate. Serve with any meat entree. Enjoy!
Do you ever wonder what the process looks like when you have an emergency and need to call First Restoration Services? Well below is a step by step guide of what to expect when First Restoration Services arrives on site for an emergency.
1) First Restoration Services is on site, evaluates damage and gives you scope of work.
2) Property owner signs work agreement and First Restoration Services begins mitigation.
3) Call your insurance agent, file a claim and tell your insurance agent First Restoration Services has evaluated site and began scope of work.
4) Mitigation begins:
• Removal of excess water
• Control spread of contaminants
• Set up drying equipment and air filtration equipment
5) Drying & Repairs
• Removal of unsalvageable material
• Moisture map drying progress
• Property is dried
• All equipment is removed from property
• First Restoration Services’ project manager gets agreed upon price with adjuster. Property owner is ONLY responsible for their deductible on a insurance covered loss and repairing cause of loss.
• First Restoration Services sets up meeting between repairs estimator and property owner to review repair scope of work
• First Restoration Services writes estimate within 2 business days and sends to adjuster for approval * Depending on severity of loss
• First Restoration Services gets approved pricing from adjuster
• Property owner signs contract
• Property owner visits First Restoration Services facility to make selections for flooring, paint, cabinets, etc.
• First Restoration Services begins repairs
This walk through guide (PDF Here) is handed to you in a folder as soon as we arrive, it also comes with a appointment card so you can easily keep track when our repairs manger will be on site for a repairs estimate.
Using the fireplace for the first time after the summer puts you at a risk for an accidental fire, so here are some helpful tips to make sure your fireplaces and wood stoves are fire-safe.
Here’s 12 tips:
Protect the Outside of Your Home